ABOUT THE POSITION
The Academic Support Center Coordinator is responsible for overseeing and maintaining the structure of the Academic Support Center. The Academic Support Center supports classroom instruction by providing assistance to teacher-referred students and Bridge to Success students in grades 8-12, including students with a variety of strategies to facilitate their learning. These strategies include, but are not limited to study skills, test preparation, executive functioning skills and self advocacy for their academic growth. The coordinator is responsible for scheduling students, providing teacher, parent, and any support staff communication in regards to student progress. The Coordinator is also responsible for updating, collecting, and reporting on data of the center. This is a full-time position.
· Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of experience
· State certification preferred in content area (Math, Science, or English)
· High School classroom teacher experience preferred
· Leadership/managing qualities which include creating, monitoring and providing schedules, collecting and reporting Academic Support Center data
· Coordinate schedule for peer tutors in various subject areas
· Monitor and communicate academic progress of students· Bridge to Success Academic Coordinator which includes coordinating the transition back to school for students due to a physical or medical issue
· Maintain and communicate referral process for the center to the school community
· Experience in working/collaborating as a member of a team of teachers
· Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (written and verbal) with colleagues, parents and school counselors
· Attend parent meetings
· Provide direct instruction to students in the areas of research-based study skills, test preparation, and time management
· Experience in the design and implementation of study skills, test taking strategies and executive functioning skills
· Ability to establish/develop/nurture one on one relationships with students
· Ability to be flexible and adaptable in working with both students and colleagues
· High level of organizational skills a must
· Additional responsibilities as determined by principal
Email Vanessa Cardillo, Director of Academic Support Service, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Communications & Marketing Manager is a member of the Office of Communications & Marketing at Bishop Hendricken High School. This position is responsible for providing digital media and marketing support to all of Bishop Hendricken’s external affairs through the office, including the President’s Office, Principal’s Office, School Leadership Team, Advancement & Development, and Admissions. The Communications & Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Communications & Marketing.
Lead the development of social media content, strategy, and campaigns across all platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and TikTok.Administer the Bishop Hendricken website, including content development, feature story writing, and routine updates
· Lead media projects, including video, photography, and social media graphic production, from conceptualization to delivery
· Develop content for email marketing campaigns, including parent newsletters, alumni newsletters, and schoolwide communications
· Assist in the creation and production of print materials as needed, including the alumni magazine, program publications, admissions collateral, and advancement brochures
· Assist in executing the school’s communications plan across media in conjunction with the Director of Communications & Marketing with specific emphases in digital media
· Serve as secondary school spokesperson in conjunction with the Director of Communications & Marketing
· Assist in crisis communications and media relations as needed
· Additional projects and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Communications & Marketing
The Communications & Marketing Manager will work closely with several key collaborators, including, but not limited to:
· President, Principal
· Director of Communications & Marketing
· Director of Admissions
· Senior Director of Advancement & Development
· Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or related field
· 1-2 years of relevant experience, or equivalent educational experience (internships acceptable)
· Strong understanding and demonstration of mastery in social media, content creation, and media planning
· Experience in video production, including fundamental skills in film and editing
· Experience with photography, including editing
· Excellent writer with skills in copywriting and script writing
· Basic understanding of, and proficiency in, graphic design
· Highly collaborative style with the ability to multitask
· Eager and willing to learn by doing
· Ability to analyze metrics/trends to inform content strategy
· Experience with Microsoft Office, Constant Contact, Dropbox, Canva, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, and YouTube/Google
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and livestreaming/broadcasting experience highly desirable
SALARY & BENEFITS
Bishop Hendricken High School provides a full benefits package to eligible employees, including medical, dental, paid time off, and retirement contribution. The salary is commensurate with experience
· Current resume
· 3 work samples of your choice that you feel best showcase your abilities (press release, news story, article, video, photos, graphic design, communications plan/presentation, etc.)
Send complete applications to Christian Kabbas at email@example.com with subject line: “Communications & Marketing Manager”
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Senior Director of Advancement and Development is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing all of Bishop Hendricken’s fundraising including the annual fund, the major gifts program, planned giving, special events and capital campaigns. The Senior Director manages all aspects of fundraising, including the personal identification/qualification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of donors and engages leadership, and volunteers in fundraising efforts and expanding new sources of funding. The Senior Director must be a Catholic in good standing.
· Serve as chief fundraiser for Bishop Hendricken High School
· Develop, manage, and implement all fundraising, including annual giving, endowment, restricted and planned giving, and capital campaigns
· Provide vision and oversight for: all annual appeals, including mailings and fundraising drives; Giving Tuesday campaigns; Major gifts work, including leading development of strategies for cultivation and solicitation of $25K+ donors; Advancement events; Capital campaigns
· Meet regularly with donors and potential supporters; supports leadership in their meetings with donors
· Maintain an evolving portfolio of at least 50 prospects and minimum 10 prospect visits per month
· Oversee maintenance of a comprehensive donor/constituent database
· Staff the Development Committee
· Work with the Director of Communications & Marketing to develop outreach, marketing programs, and publications that support development
· Lead planning for the department and assure that the plan is achieved
· Monitor Advancement budget
· Maintain gift recognition programs
· Help coordinate other school fundraising activities
· Supervise and collaborate with Advancement staff
· Other duties as required
· Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5+ years experience in frontline fundraising. Experience in educational or faith-based fundraising preferred. Capital campaign experience a plus.
· Supports the philosophy of Catholic education and advocates, encourages, counsels, and witnesses in keeping with the beliefs and practices of the Catholic faith and teachings.
· Knowledge and familiarity with the Bishop Hendricken tradition, culture, and alumni a plus.
· Results-oriented strategic thinker with demonstrated success in meeting and exceeding financial goals and a proven record of accomplishment in fundraising.
· Knowledge of best practices in advancement field. Familiarity with private philanthropy, gift types, methods of counting and reporting, handling pledges, structuring endowments a plus.
· High integrity, truthfulness, discretion, and meeting commitments. Ability to set appropriate boundaries with colleagues, prospects, and donors.
· Highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented.
· Excellent written, oral, and public presentation skills.
· Flexibility to manage multiple priorities and projects.
· High-level knowledge of Word, Excel, Microsoft Office, Google Products, CRM systems and social media. Experience with GiveCampus and GiveSmart a plus.
· Ability to work nights and weekends for all internal advancement events and select external events. Travel in and out of state.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to furnish a letter of intent, current resume, and the names/contact information of 3 professional references. The letter of intent should be 1-2 pages long and address:
· Your experience and key successes in the area of implementing and growing a development program. You must include dollar figures and/or percentages to demonstrate growth and impact.
· Your commitment to a donor-centered culture.
· Examples of how you personally have solicited a major gift ($25,000+) or prepared a member of the institution’s leadership to solicit such a gift.
Complete applications to should be sent to:
Fr. Robert L. Marciano, KHS ’75, President
c/o Ms. Kelly Collamati at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bishop Hendricken High School
Bishop Hendricken High School is currently seeking highly qualified and enthusiastic candidates for anticipated faculty positions for the 2022-2023 Academic Year. This proactive approach to accepting resumes for potential positions has significant value when finding highly qualified candidates.
Please email resume and cover letter to Mark DeCiccio ’03, Principal, at email@example.com.